Infinity 100W Grey Casing Tri-Colour LED Flood Light With PIR Motion Sensor
PIR floodlights are activated by movement, emitting light only when required and giving an additional level of security to residential and commercial premises.
This model can be used with sensor or without as a classic floodlight. There are three colours built-in the floodlight, which enables you to change colours arbitrarily. Colour setting can be done with or without PIR sensor attached.
A. Installed without switch: to set the colour, unit will need to be switched off and back on from the mains within 3 seconds.
B. With switch: to set the colour on the light, simply follow instructions below:
- Default when first turned on would be Day White (6000K).
- Turn off unit and switch unit back on within 3 seconds to give Warm White (3000K).
- Turn off unit and switch unit back on again within 3 seconds to give Neutral White (4000K).
- The Time the light is on can be set between approximately 10 seconds (±3sec) and 7minutes(±2min). Any time movement is sensed the time delay is reset.
- The Sensitivity can be set to detect movement from 5m to 8m away within a 120° angle when installed at 1.8m-2.5m height.
- The Lux level sets the daylight threshold for the light to work and can be set between dark and daylight (3~2000lux).
- The Time, Sensitivity and the Lux level are adjusted with the dials on the PIR sensor.
- Turn the TIME dial anticlockwise to decrease the hold time (3 seconds – 7 minutes).
- Turn the SENS dial anticlockwise to decrease the detection range (5m – 8m).
- Turn the LUX dial anticlockwise to restrict activation to lower light conditions (3-2000lux).
- When first switched on the light will come on for approx. 20 seconds before entering sensor mode.
We would advise, before permanently installing the light, is to turn the unit on and pre-select the desired colour output. Especially, if you have multiple units on a single switch, in an event that one unit may have a different sequence preset.
For example, if you have 3 units to be installed onto a single switch, if colours on each are not pre-selected, it may differ from one another, you would not be able to synchronise the 3 units as they all have memory function.
- Brand: G.W.S LED
- Material: Aluminium & Anti-Glare Tempered Glass
- Beam Angle: 120 Degrees
- Wire Length: Approx.100cm
- Dimension: 275(L)x205(W)x30(H)mm
- Input Voltage: AC220-240V
- Lumen: 9000-10000LM
- Colour Temperature: 3000K/4000K/6000K
- IP Rating: IP65
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
- Certifications: CE & RoHS
Items that are already available will be shipped in 1-2 business days (Monday-Friday) following order completion. During sales or special promotions, processing times may be longer.
Postage and Packaging for Standard delivery to UK mainland is £2.99.
Estimated Standard delivery to mainland UK addresses is 2-4 Working Days.
Express Next Working day delivery to Mainland UK addresses is £5.99. Two working days to Highland and Remote areas. Order placed by 14:00 Monday to Thursday will be delivered next working day. Order placed after 14:00 on Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday.
Please contact us for cost of international delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond the control of us.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with an order, the items can be returned for Exchange or Refund within 28 days of the order's delivery date.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by us.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to you in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by PayPal or by Bank Transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Return Terms & Conditions
Faulty on arrival:
All items are tested and examined before dispatching.
If your items have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are inherently faulty, please contact our customer service team where we will always offer you the choice of an exchange or refund.
Faulty items must be returned to us before replacement(s) or a refund can be authorised.
We test every item returned to us, once received it will be inspected by our engineering team. A replacement will be authorised should a fault be found.
If the item we have sent you is incorrect or different to that stated on your invoice, please contact our sales assistants and return the item to us where we will be happy to process an exchange or refund.
If you have ordered goods incorrectly, please contact our sales team to discuss your requirements. Returns of incorrectly supplied goods must be unused and in the original packaging.
Returning unwanted items:
If you wish to return unused goods for refund or exchange, they must be returned with their original packaging within 28 days.
It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for the goods to be returned to us.
Please note that returns may take up to 3 days to be processed after arriving with us, and refunds may take up to 5 days to clear. The returned goods are your responsibility until they reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit to us.
The G.W.S LED will only pay the postage price for any goods that need to be resent due to a fault on our behalf.
Items must be returned with original packaging and undamaged.
We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.