- WiFi+RF+AC push 0/1-10V dimmer, 1 channel output.
- Output 1 channel 0/1-10V signal, connect with 0/1-10V dimmable driver.
- Tuya APP cloud control, support on/off, brightness adjustments, delay turn on/off light, timer run, scene function.
- Voice control, support Amazon ECHO and Tmall Genie smart speaker.
- 0-10V or 1-10V output selectable by DIP switch.
- 256 levels 0-100% dimming smoothly without any flash.
- Compatibility with RF 2.4G single zone or multiple zones dimming remote control.
- Each L1(WT) controller can also work as a WiFi-RF converter, then use the Tuya APP to control one or more RF dimming LED controllers or drivers simultaneously.
- Connect with external push switch to achieve on/off and 0-100% dimming function.
- Light on/off fade time 3s selectable.
- Easy to be placed in a standard wall junction box behind a push switch.
Wireless RF 2.4GHz
All remote and controllers that have wireless RF 2.4GHz built-in can be paired and communicates with one another. Typically, a single controller can pick up the signal from a remote within a range of 30 metres. If there are 2 controllers within the parameter of each other the signal range from a single remote would then increases to 60 metres, as each controller has an auto-transmitting function, hence, if more controllers are in use, then the signal can increase to more than 100 metres.
When multiple controllers are in use, they can carry out auto-synchronisation functions where they can be controlled by a single remote to perform a dynamic mode at the same response speed. While using a multizone remote allows individual control of multiple controllers.
A single wireless RF 2.4GHz can be paired to an unlimited number of controllers allowing a single remote to control multiple rooms or areas. While a single controller can be paired with up to 10 remotes. This overall, will give a greater flexibility in the controls of multizone controls.